HOW IT WORKS
Collect your sample.
Register your kit and collect your samples at your convenience. Mail your samples to the lab with the pre-paid envelope that comes in your kit.
A better way to know your Gluten ID
- Provide non-invasive, at-home tests to ensure privacy and comfort.
- Present celiac genetic results as a spectrum of risk rather than a binary positive/negative result.
- Process your samples at PacificDx, a CAP/CLIA certified laboratory.
- Have a team of scientists and doctors reivew your orders and results.
- Value your privacy and discard all DNA samples after testing has been completed.
- Take an easy test in the comfort of your home with just a simple cheek swab.
- Know your Gluten ID and what it means.
- Receive results in a reporting format designed to share with your doctor and become part of your medical record.
- Be given actionable next steps including follow up testing and dietary gluten recommendations.
Available June 2020.
Sign up for the waiting list.
What is Celiac Disease? Celiac disease is a severe, genetic autoimmune disease where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the villi of the small intestine. When a person with celiac disease eats gluten, it interferes with the absorption of nutrients from food. A damaged villi makes it...
Maintaining a gluten-free diet is difficult, especially when starting out. Gluten is found in many food products and it can be tricky to spot gluten. Fortunately, many companies are now offering gluten-free products; but it is always best to read food labels and go with your gut [pun...
Targeted Testing for COVID-19: Diagnostic, Immunologic, or Both? Why Targeted Genomics has decided to offer COVID-19 antibody testing. Our COVID-19 test offering is IgM, IgG antibody-based and validated in a high-complexity laboratory. All COVID-19 testing should be performed in CAP/CLIA...
Targeted Genomics began like so many companies. We needed something and we couldn’t find it. So we made it ourselves. We needed a genetic test. One that didn’t suffer from the limitations of traditional antibody testing and, unlike other genetic tests on the market, provided results that had...
We’re here for your Gluten ID journey
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Customer Service is excellent. Test was easy to use. Results are sent via email.
I am gluten intolerant and after taking the Gluten ID DNA test I found out my Gluten ID is DQ2. Now I understand how bodies health. I feel so much better now. Gluten had been causing some of my underlying health problems and I didn’t know it. By eating correctly, I was able to stop taking several medications (for tummy, migraine, and arthritis). I feel so much better now and highly recommend to anyone who thinks they may have a gluten sensitivity. 🙂
This is the second test I’ve had for gluten intolerance. The first was an antibody test. The results were super simple to understand. Now i know i need to avoid gluten.