HOW IT WORKS
Collect your sample.
Register your kit and collect your samples at your convenience. Mail your samples to the lab with the pre-paid envelope that comes in your kit.
A better way to know your Gluten ID
- Provide non-invasive, at-home tests to ensure privacy and comfort.
- Present celiac genetic results as a spectrum of risk rather than a binary positive/negative result.
- Process your samples at PacificDx, a CAP/CLIA certified laboratory.
- Have a team of scientists and doctors reivew your orders and results.
- Value your privacy and discard all DNA samples after testing has been completed.
- Take an easy test in the comfort of your home with just a simple cheek swab.
- Know your Gluten ID and what it means.
- Receive results in a reporting format designed to share with your doctor and become part of your medical record.
- Be given actionable next steps including follow up testing and dietary gluten recommendations.
The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about celiac disease and gluten sensitivity is “what foods should I avoid?” But gluten exposure can go beyond gluten-containing foods. There are also beauty products and dental products that can all come into play when being on a strict...
As gluten and the potential ill effects of its consumption gain purchase in our public conversation (a good trend) it has become important to parse out where facts end and speculation or myth begin. The environment in print and social media can be confusing for wellness minded individuals...
Information about antibodies, both positive and negative, has filled our news during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many individuals have taken a journey of discovery learning for the first time about these remarkable Y shaped proteins circulating in human blood. Others who are acutely battling...
What is Celiac Disease? Celiac disease is a severe, genetic autoimmune disease where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the villi of the small intestine. When a person with celiac disease eats gluten, it interferes with the absorption of nutrients from food. A damaged villi makes it...
We’re here for your Gluten ID journey
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Customer Service is excellent. Test was easy to use. Results are sent via email.
I am gluten intolerant and after taking the Gluten ID DNA test I found out my Gluten ID is DQ2. Now I understand how bodies health. I feel so much better now. Gluten had been causing some of my underlying health problems and I didn’t know it. By eating correctly, I was able to stop taking several medications (for tummy, migraine, and arthritis). I feel so much better now and highly recommend to anyone who thinks they may have a gluten sensitivity. 🙂
This is the second test I’ve had for gluten intolerance. The first was an antibody test. The results were super simple to understand. Now i know i need to avoid gluten.