HOW IT WORKS
Collect your sample.
Register your kit and collect your samples at your convenience. Mail your samples to the lab with the pre-paid envelope that comes in your kit.
A better way to know your Gluten ID
- Provide non-invasive, at-home tests to ensure privacy and comfort.
- Present celiac genetic results as a spectrum of risk rather than a binary positive/negative result.
- Process your samples at PacificDx, a CAP/CLIA certified laboratory.
- Have a team of scientists and doctors reivew your orders and results.
- Value your privacy and discard all DNA samples after testing has been completed.
- Take an easy test in the comfort of your home with just a simple cheek swab.
- Know your Gluten ID and what it means.
- Receive results in a reporting format designed to share with your doctor and become part of your medical record.
- Be given actionable next steps including follow up testing and dietary gluten recommendations.
Information about antibodies, both positive and negative, has filled our news during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many individuals have taken a journey of discovery learning for the first time about these remarkable Y shaped proteins circulating in human blood. Others who are acutely battling...
What is Celiac Disease? Celiac disease is a severe, genetic autoimmune disease where the ingestion of gluten leads to damage in the villi of the small intestine. When a person with celiac disease eats gluten, it interferes with the absorption of nutrients from food. A damaged villi makes it...
Maintaining a gluten-free diet is difficult, especially when starting out. Gluten is found in many food products and it can be tricky to spot gluten. Fortunately, many companies are now offering gluten-free products; but it is always best to read food labels and go with your gut [pun...
Targeted Testing for COVID-19: Diagnostic, Immunologic, or Both? Why Targeted Genomics has decided to offer COVID-19 antibody testing. Our COVID-19 test offering is IgM, IgG antibody-based and validated in a high-complexity laboratory. All COVID-19 testing should be performed in CAP/CLIA...
We’re here for your Gluten ID journey
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Customer Service is excellent. Test was easy to use. Results are sent via email.
I am gluten intolerant and after taking the Gluten ID DNA test I found out my Gluten ID is DQ2. Now I understand how bodies health. I feel so much better now. Gluten had been causing some of my underlying health problems and I didn’t know it. By eating correctly, I was able to stop taking several medications (for tummy, migraine, and arthritis). I feel so much better now and highly recommend to anyone who thinks they may have a gluten sensitivity. 🙂
This is the second test I’ve had for gluten intolerance. The first was an antibody test. The results were super simple to understand. Now i know i need to avoid gluten.